YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is seeking a Digital Fundraising & Leads Conversion Coordinator to lead on individual giving fundraising from the digital campaigns and conversions through telemarketing, email, and other sources to generate regular and/or one time giving.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced about digital campaigns and leads conversion and is capable to package fundraising products for marketing. The candidate is expected to provide innovation and leadership to running this fundraising program for individual giving in the fast growing of digital marketing in Indonesia.
The focus will be on acquiring donors who make contributions on a regular basis (primarily monthly) and converting one-time givers into regular donors. Current channels and products should deliver a targeted Return on Investment (ROI) to raise long-term funds to support YAPPIKA-ActionAid programs.
This is a one year post with the possibility of an extended commitment. Candidates should be self-starting, motivated and confident in the required skills outlined below.
The post report to : Head of Individual Giving
Duty station : Jakarta
Direct report : Content and Social Media Communication Officer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
DIGITAL FUNDRAISING & LEADS CONVERSION COORDINATOR
• Plan, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to ensure that they are innovative, brand led and effective.
• Develop content, creativity, landing pages, and set up payment gateways.
• Develop and implement a digital fundraising strategy and plan for recruiting new donors across a range of digital channels, including email communications, display advertising, mobile, SMS, mobile and affiliate marketing.
• Work with colleagues/agencies to develop the organization’s organic and paid search marketing, ensuring to maximize fundraising goals; enabling potential supporters to engeage with web- and micr0-sites, and maximize the number of supporters making a donation or signing up to an event or community fundraising initiative.
• Develop a strong social media strategy and online media presence for fundraising that can feed into the organization’s social media strategy. Support the implementation of fundraising’s use of social media, ensuring an integrated and consistent plan across teams.
• Lead the implementation of website maximization for fundraising needs, ensuring content complements fundraising requirements and ensuring donate section and donation forms inspire and drive response.
• Support other individual giving team in ensuring any integrated campaigns are maximized from a digital perspective.
• Support event and community fundraising teams in developing and management of their digital acquisition and retention strategy.
• Ability to network with other commercial digital platforms/companies to leverage their reach for raising donations
• Manage digital third party suppliers to ensure activities are implemented on time and within budget.
• Performance analysis and Reporting: campaign targets, campaign analysis and reporting on key metrics to internal stakeholders; KPI structures for digital performance review; conversion rates and improvements to the website; analytic tools use and understanding.
• Research and apply innovative approaches and look to new channels (such as mobile app, SMS, social media, etc.) for the achievement of fundraising goals
• Contribute to identifying stories to demonstrate impact, photographs and information from the field for digital fundraising.
• Lead on digital activities around emergency response appeals across email, web and social media.
• Support the organization’s corporate and high value network individual team to approach and develop fundraising with digital based corporations
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Ensure any changes in legislation or regulation are implemented or observed.
• Develop regular report of the digital fundraising and leads conversion program.
• At least three (3) years of experience in digital marketing, digital communications and/or fundraising.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in Indonesian Bahasa.
• Proficiency in the use of standard computer software (Microsoft Office).
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia (strong written and spoken) and English (skills in written and spoken).
• Commitment to YAPPIKA-ActionAid’s mission, vision, work and values.
• Positive work attitude, and ability to work in a team setting.
• Proven success in digital marketing in previous corporate or NGOs
• Candidate come from digital marketing agencies are welcome.
• Undergraduate or Master’s degree in marketing or related field.
• Experience in managing external agencies.
HOW TO APPLY
– Submit CV with Motivation Letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include words “DFL” in Subject line of email message
– Aplications in English (preferred) or Bahasa Indonesia.
Deadline for Applications is 30 June 2020.