Direct Supervisor : City Coordinator
Works with : FR Admin, Donor Care Coordinator and Logistic Officer
• Assist Public Campaigner Coordinator for administrative work.
• Input PC weekly report and send that report to PC Coordinator, FR Manager and FR Director.
• Manage administrative in Public Campaign Fundraising YAPPIKA-ActionAid
• Documenting meeting
• Checking all advance and reconcilers and send it to finance after checked and approved.
• Manage purchase and distribution of PC Material
• Assist the implementation of PC events
• Creating PC Fundraising financial reports
• Prepare PC Fundraising YAPPIKA-ActionAid payroll list.
• Ensure proper submission sign-ups and related document to donor processing and do the data entry for all the submissions.
• Collect data for payroll purpose including benefit and bonus for PC/Fundraisers with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Assist in HR Operation
General and administration
• Input daily Sign Up Score
• Ensure PC (Public Campaigners) have all necessary equipment and resources
• Any other tasks relevant to the position scope as directed by the PC Coordinator
• This position will be based in Yogyakarta
Essential skills required:
• Energetic, fast learning.
• Service mind, hardworking, able to be multi-tasked and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Familiar with Computer, Internet and Microsoft Office.
• Familiar with administrative job.
• Creative and dynamic, with flexible approach to work.
1. Diploma or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
2. Minimum one year experience in administrative job
3. Ideally have some experiences working for an international NGO
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for YAPPIKA-ActionAid. Send it along with your CV to email : firstname.lastname@example.org with email Subjek “Admin Yogyakarta”