Job Title: Programme Officer – M&E/Communication
Contract duration: 1-2 years
Reporting to: Programme Coordinator
Key Roles – M&E
- Ensure effective implementation of Planning and Monitoring & Evaluation frameworks/formats and systems that improve the quality and effectiveness of Sulawesi Emergency Response Program.
- Consolidate and regularly update database of M&E reports of partners.
- Follow up and provide support to partners on donor compliances, M&E reporting and documentation.
- Regularly update Programme Coordinator on the progress of the project based on consolidated M&E Reports.
- Conduct Monitoring and evaluation field visits to verify M&E data and progress of partners activities.
- Effective and up to date documentation of Narrative and M&E Reports of partners.
- Ensure deadlines of reporting by both partners and YAPPIKA-AA based in Palu, Central Sulawesi.
- Assist and lead as and when necessary to prepare guidelines, procedures and other documents.
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly and annual reports related to ERP.
- Communicate related information regularly to ERP team Palu and relevant stakeholders of YAPPIKA-AA.
Key Roles – Communication
- Responsible to work with partners to collect, write and edit ‘Case Studies’ and ‘Stories’ as requested by communication coordinator.
- Follow up and monitor that YAPPIKA-AA Partners follow organizational policies, guidelines and procedures for any form of communication.
- Responsible for Photography.
- Documentation of all communication materials, reports, tools, photographs, etc.
- Link with local media institutions, groups and forums.
- Assist ERP team to prepare project brochure, awareness raising materials, policy documents, plan documents and other necessary communication related endeavor as per ERP in coordination with Communications Coordinator.
- Identify stories and issues on the ground that best highlight EPR achievements with support from the project team members
Minimum competencies required
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of at least 2 years of experience ins similar positions.
- Experience of working in an Emergency related project will be an added value
HOW TO APPLY
Submit curriculum vitae with motivation letter by e-mail to: email@example.com. with “M&E – Communications” in subject line of email message.
Please include two reference persons (name, job, e-mail & phone number).
Deadline for Applications is 5 January 2019.