Direct Supervisor : Fundraising Manager
Works with : Digital Coordinator, Donor Care Coordinator and FR Admin
Working Location : Jakarta
Position Purpose (Mission):
The Tele Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for day to day management of tele campaign acquisition channel acquisition to generate new supporters and developing existing supporter’s relationship with Yappika-ActionAid through telemarketing. He/She also will develop strategies to achieve annual budgets and KPIs by implementing Telemarketing strategy. This role is responsible for developing telemarketing (In-House and Agencies) as one of the main source of acquisition for Yappika-ActionAid. The fundraising from individual regular giving will target more than 6.000 donors in the year 2017 with an adequate budget to support donor acquisition. We are willing to offer a competitive salary for the right talent, an experience to work on development of a professional database management system, an opportunity to travel around Indonesia and contribute to building capacities in back office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for marginalized and uncounted people.
YAPPIKA and ActionAid are accountable non-profit organizations and encourage diversity in the work place.
Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
- Coordinate telemarketing activities to engage donors, supporters and prospects through inspirational direct phone communication.
- Establish a variety of telemarketing programs and tactics to acquire and retain donors while promoting Yappika-ActionAid’s campaign goals and objectives.
- Manage, develop and monitor Yappika-ActionAid’s relationships with existing suppliers and ensuring they are providing the organization with quality and value for money. When needed train and develop telemarketers and partners to maximize telemarking as an income channel.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to the Fundraising Manager and the wider fundraising team on a regular basis.
- Work with the Fundraising Manager to prepare annual budgets and forecasts and work to ensuring these are achieved.
- Working closely with Digital Fundraising Coordinator to develop relationships with external and internal stake holders to ensure we have sufficient and quality data to provide to callers to convert to donors.
- Working closely with the Donor Care Coordinator, to manage the upgrade, reactivation and other donor development calling programs to maximize the life time value of Yappika-ActionAid’s Supporters (2017)
- Serve on cross function project teams and committees as required ensuring a fundraising and marketing perspective is effectively represented.
- From time to time in order to meet organizational and fundraising priorities the position holder will be required to perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Will need to work in an integrated manner with other unit in Yappika-ActionAid
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication (English)
- Strong written skills (both English ), including the ability to interpret and re-write information
- Time, task and record management skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Planning and evaluation skills
- Ability to analyze figures and make decisions based on information
- Mature and organized, with an attention to detail
- Direct marketing and relationship building experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet and email
Specific Work Environment:
- Office based although significant portion of work will be conducted at suppliers premises.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (Marketing / Communications / Business Administration or related field)
- 5 years experience in telemarketing to acquire and retain a mass customer base. 2 years or more experience in leading and managing
- Ability to communicate, support and train tele campaign staff
- Candidates with experience of working in Fundraising, Donor Servicing in an international non-profit environment will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in using and managing databases, with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or equivalent applications .
- Ability in implementing multi-disciplinary marketing activities with tight timescales
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Candidates with attention to detail and quality will be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com and include the code “TCC” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English.