EMPLOYER: YAPPIKA IN COLLABORATION WITH ACTIONAID INTERNATIONAL
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
The focus will be on maintaining individual donor’s communication, retaining donations from individuals, and looking for the other opportunities to expand individual giving both from existing donors and/or supporters. It will require a strategic approach in testing various communication and the expansion of individual giving with calculation of return of investment (ROI).
We seek a positive, supportive, and passionate to a detail person with prior experience in customer/donor communication and familiarity with customer database management systems. The Donor Care Officer will be responsible for day to day management of donor database and communication with the donors so as to maintain their loyalty. This will also involve liaising with the internal administration. She/He will support implementation of a suitable donor journey together with a visionary and passionate team who is willing to strengthen civic movement through resources mobilization.
The fundraising from individual regular giving will target around 15.000 this year. We are willing to offer a competitive salary for the right talent, an experience to work on development of a professional database management system, an opportunity to travel around Indonesia and contribute to building capacities in back office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for marginalized and uncounted people.
The post reports to: Senior Fundraising Manager
Duty station: Jakarta
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure the development, functioning, maintenance and daily performance of the Donor Relationship Management/ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- To develop and improve of donor loyalty programme, to develop supporters’ communications, to refine the communication cycle. Especially, to help the implementation and distribution of the non-financial supporters’ communications (production – contents and creativities – of e-mailing, newsletters, petition updates, etc.).
- To implement donor communication journey to retain regular and one-time individual givers.
- To monitor the upgrading, reactivating, and other kind of expansion in gaining individual giving to meet with the return of income (ROI).
- To monitor the quality of services and relationship of third parties who support the individual fundraising activities such as banks, other payment mechanism, donor database and management agencies.
- To liaise with the administrative functions, for ensuring payments are processed on time and due follow-up communications are sent to the donors and these are duly recorded in the database.
- From time to time in order to meet organizational and fundraising priorities you will be required to perform other duties as directed by the Line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Marketing and Communications)
- Experience in using and managing CRM database
- Experience working in costumer services area for profit sector or donor care in non profit sector
- Experience with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or equivalent Open Office software.
- An understanding of the importance of the customer journey, with examples of experience
- Experience of design and delivery of marketing communications for customer care and donor loyalty programs
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com and include the code “DCO” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline of application is on 9th February 2019.