VACANCY: DONOR CARE OFFICER (CODE: DCO)
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
The focus will be on maintaining individual donor’s communication, retaining donations from individuals, and looking for the other opportunities to expand individual giving either from existing donors or supporters. It will require a strategic approach in testing various communication channel and the expansion of individual giving with calculation of return of investment (ROI).
We seek a positive, supportive, passionate and meticulous person with prior experience in customer/donor communication and familiarity with customer database management systems. The Donor Care Officer will be responsible for day to day management of donor database and communication to maintain their loyalty. This will also involve working on internal administration. She/he will support the implementation of a suitable donor journey together with the team.
We are targeting to get 15,000 new individual donors. We are willing to offer a competitive salary, an experience to work on development of a professional database management system and opportunity to contribute on building back office management system for individual supporters
The post reports to: Senior Fundraising Manager
Duty station: Jakarta
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitoring of the Donor Relationship Management/ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- To monitor the implementation of donor loyalty programs, develop supporters’ communications, refine the communication cycle. Especially, to ensure the implementation and distribution of the non-financial supporters’ communications (production – contents and creativities – of e-mailing, newsletters, petition updates, etc.).
- To monitor the upgrading, reactivating, and other kind of expansion to gain individual giving in order to meet with the return of income (ROI).
- To monitor the quality of third parties that help individual FR programs, such as bank processes and database management .
- Work together with the administrative functions to ensure the process of donation payment and communication are running smoothly
- Perform other duties as directed by the Line manager to meet organizational and fundraising priorities.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Marketing and Communications) or Social Psychology will be an advantage
- Knowledge on using and managing CRM database
- Experience working in costumer services area for profit sector or donor care in non profit sector
- Proficiency on MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or equivalent Open Office software.
- Good understanding of the importance of the customer journey, with examples of experience
- Experience on designing and delivering marketing communications for customer care and donor loyalty programs
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the code “DCO” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline of application is on 8th March 2019.