VACANCY: F2F TRAINER AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (CODE: FTD)
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
This role is to support YAPPIKA-ActionAid F2F Coordinator to recruit, train and coach fundraiser’s (public campaigner) fundraising skills. The position is consultan base with 6 month periode and will spend 40% of their working hours in Fundraiser venue site, working with Team Leaders and Fundraisers in the site on a daily basis. This posisiton also require traveling to the cities where YAPPIKA-ActionAid Public Campaigner have city travel team
The post reports to: Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator (F2F Coordinator)
Duty station: Jakarta
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support YAA Face to Face Fundraising Coordinator for training and development implementation in the YAA Public Campaigner Program
- Working together with F2F Fundraising Coordinator YAA public campaigner to develop and train to ensure the Team are equipped with the necessary skills and have the ability to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure the skills in all level in public campaigner team have the necessary skills to succeed
- Develop and maintain all training materials regarding all different sessions and level to be delivered both to the new and existing public campaigner, with particular attention to general training topics
- Prepare, develop and implement a regular training plan for each and any role below trainer by identifying topics, timing and the trainers
- Work with F2F Fundraising Coordinator to Identify and introduce any other training tools that might be important to optimize public campaigner activities fostering higher motivation and efficiency of each resource and / or limiting Face to Face resources turn over
- Monitoring and Train the team on the sites to ensure that the teams have the skills and able to work in adapting and maximize all kind of venue type
- Conduct regular and on-going training session with Team Leaders and Public Campaigner
- Feedback to the F2F Fundraising Coordinator related to the performance and develop training plan
- Involved in team recruitment process and give recommendations for the qualified candidates to F2F Fundraising Coordinator
- Any other duties as directed by the Line Manager
- Has minimum 1 years of experience working in Face to Face Fundraising program that delivering stable individual and team performance results
- Excellent communication skills with a very good drafting and presentation skills
- Analytical and creative thinking for solutions
- Confident, initiative and good problem solving
- Performance driven strong attitude and approach
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com and include the code “FTD” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline of application is on 29 March 2019.