VACANCY: National F2F Administration Officer (CODE: FAO)
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
This position reporting to F2F Fundraising Manager and working with the other F2F fundraising team, To support Face to Face Indonesia Office operation in administration work and team logistic support.
We are willing to offer a competitive salary, an experience to work on development of a professional database management system, and contribute to building capacities in back office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for marginalized and uncounted people.
|The Post reports to||:||F2F Fundraising Manager|
|Work With||:||F2F Fundraising Coordinator, F2F Operation Officer, F2F City Admin Assistant and other FR Unit|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor all Sign Up procedures are being implemented by all city administration and ensure the process run smoothly and in effective ways
- Regularly compile and submit F2F Indonesia team performance and report it to F2F Manager, this also include all agreed report based on the needs of F2F team
- Monitoring all data entry result of F2F daily report and Inhouse team database from F2F City Administration are being submitted accurately and in timely manner
- Ensure the timeline of data submission from F2F team to Retention team run based on the agreed procedure
- Process all document packages needed from or to the cities
- Provide the incentive calculation for F2F team
- Compile all F2F expenditures and incomes from all cities and report it regularly to the line manager
- Create tools and system for all administration process to ensure it runs smoothly and efficient
- Support F2F City Administration Assistant from all cities and ensure the performance management system for the team is implemented on a daily basis
- Develop and support F2F City Administration in ensuring that performance reports and database are updated and well monitored based on the timeline
- Develop reporting and administration procedures to take into account the changing requirements of the fundraising goals and needs.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from administration or any related subject
- At least 2 years working experience as an administration in sales and marketing or related industry
- Has experience in managing team
- Excellent skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
- Excellent skills in task ann reporting management
- Self motivated, enthuastic and professional approach to work
- Ability to create and interpret budgeting information
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com and include the code “FAO” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline of application is on 21 February 2020