YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
We’re seeking applicants who are committed to use marketing and research skills to make a real difference for organization. Philanthropy & Partnership Intern will play a core role in increasing the power and impact of our fundraising program. We seek a passionate researcher who is also a marketer with demonstrated research and marketing skills to join our growing team. If you are a dynamic and effective fundraiser who are data-driven thinking, curiously creative, and problem solving thrives in a fast-paced environment, this job can be suitable for you.
In this role you will support Philanthropy and Partnership Team in collecting valid information regarding Corporates and High Value Individuals in Indonesia. You will be responsible to do the research to complete data and to increase number of existing partners database. Your background in research and marketing will be useful to create impactful data to be used for fundraising purposes.
We are considering the candidate to continue working as full-time staff, who are able to perform excellent deliverables.
The post reports to : Philanthropy & Partnership Coordinator
Duty station : Jakarta
Work with : P&P team
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new P&P database;
- Do the research regarding existing Corporate and High Value Individual Partners;
- Do the research and develop database regarding new prospect of Corporate and High Value Individual Partners;
- Support the development and preparation of communication materials for P&P partners in collaboration with other division;
- Other tasks assigned by the line supervisor.
- Relevant degree or qualification in marketing & communication or other related field. Experienced in doing research is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and capability for using internet and other information tools, effectively and efficiently as a way to collect valid information.
- Excellence communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good communication in English and MS. Office (especially Excel and Power Point).
- Ability to perform well under low supervision, pay attention to details, and well organized.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to Iffatul.email@example.com and include the code “PPI” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. Deadline of application is on April 5th, 2020.