EMPLOYER: YAPPIKA IN COLLABORATION WITH ACTIONAID INTERNATIONAL
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a non-profit organization working to help build and protect civil society and promote human rights in Indonesia. In addition to advocacy and support, YAPPIKA-ActionAid also oversees several service programs both directly and with local partners that benefit underserved populations, including children and excluded minorities. YAPPIKA-ActionAid is a member of ActionAid International, a global network of national offices and partners working with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
YAPPIKA-ActionAid is seeking a Senior Officer for Corporate Partnership & High Net-worth Individuals. The focus is on seeking donations from individuals, corporations and foundations to raise substantial funds for the cause of democracy and human rights.
We seek a positive, supportive, and passionate to a detail person with prior experience in maintaining communication with Foundation, Corporate fundraising or Relationship Management with High Net- worth Individuals. The person will be responsible for packaging programs and build communication with the above target audience to raise much needed funds for the mission of the organization. She/He will implement a suitable donor journey together with a visionary and passionate team who is willing to strengthen civic movement through resources mobilization.
She/He will have an opportunity to travel around Indonesia and contribute to building capacities in back office management for individual supporters leading to a real change for marginalized and uncounted people.
The post reports to: Director- Public Fundraising
Duty station: Jakarta
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Fundraising Director to develop strategy and annual plan of foundation, corporate & high net-worth individuals.
- Support Fundraising Director to work with a cross functional team to develop concepts and proposals that can raise funds from foundations/corporations and high net-worth individuals.
- Cultivate event and meeting opportunities.
- Manage submission of proposals and reports as per agreed time and quality standards.
- Coordinate corporate partnership communications and maintain communication tracking.
- Produce marketing materials to support communication to corporate and high net-worth individuals.
- From time to time to track the performance’s record of corporate and high net-worth individuals with ActionAid International’s guidelines.
- From time to time in order to meet organizational and fundraising priorities you will be required to perform other duties as directed by the Line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in business and marketing preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in working in corporate/foundation fundraising or in business development where clients include major Indonesian companies.
- Experience with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint or equivalent Open Office software.
- Ability in implementing multi-disciplinary marketing activities with tight timescales
- The understanding and experience in Corporate Social Responsibility sector will be an added advantage.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV together with a Motivation Letter by e-mail to email@example.com and include the code “CPC” in the subject line. All the applications should be in English. The deadline of the application is on 15th February 2019.